Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for the Legal Profession: Part One
General / Law Practice Management M/CLE
The first in a two-part series highlighting the basic legal-specific features available in latest release of Adobe Acrobat PRO DC. Key functionality demonstrated includes:
- Editing PDFs
- Conducting Proximity Searches
- Comparing PDFs for Changing
- Bates Stamping PDFs
- Redacting Confidential Information in PDFs
About this M/CLE:
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided Live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific
Select Date You’d Like to Attend:
Wednesday, November 17, 2021