eDiscovery Ethics from Collection Through Deposition.
Ethics credit for CA Attorneys
No litigation matter today can escape the dreaded “e” of discovery – virtually every piece of relevant information is electronic today because of our dependence on computers and smartphones. Regardless of the size of your firm or the focus of your practice, every lawyer needs to know how to appropriately handle the collection, preservation, review, and production of electronically stored information (ESI). It’s important to competently discuss the responsibilities that your client has in regards to the information they create and store. You also need to have confidence when discussing the review and production of ESI with opposing counsel, as well as to the court.
About this M/CLE:
- Accredited for one hour of Ethics credit for CA attorneys. IL, NV and NY are pending approval.
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided Live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific
Select Date You’d Like to Attend:
Wednesday, September 15, 2021