Judicial Proceedings and Trial Technology Post COVID: Critical Issues and Challenges
Guiding Principles for Evaluating Technology that Can Be Used in Judicial Proceedings – “What You Need To Know!”
Elimination of Bias M/CLE
Diversity and Inclusion/Ethics M/CLE
This session will focus on the criteria judges and lawyers should use in determining whether any particular technology can or should be used in the courtroom, such as fairness, access to justice, ease of use, efficiency, and cost. We will discuss such questions as what should lawyers ask and raise when the court or the other side proposes a technology? How can lawyers attack proposed technology? At some point, does allowing lawyers to bring their own technology into the courtroom create such fundamental unfairness that it should not be allowed?
About this M/CLE:
- Accredited for one hour of Elimination of Bias credit for CA and NY (experienced/non-transitional) attorneys.
- Accredited for one hour of Diversity and Inclusion credit for IL attorneys.
- Accredited for one hour of Ethics credit for NV attorneys.
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided Live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific
Register to Attend:
Wednesday March 16, 2022 Register Now