Judicial Proceedings and Trial Technology Post COVID: Critical Issues and Challenges
The Specific Aspects of Judicial Practice that Are or Will Be Impacted by Technology, and the (Potential) Subsequent Fallout
Elimination of Bias M/CLE
Diversity and Inclusion/Ethics M/CLE
We will discuss the technologies that already exist, or which soon will be, and how those technologies can be leveraged to create better courtroom presentations and make the judicial proceedings better and more efficient for all: lawyers, judges, witnesses, participants, and jurors. What is possible and what will be possible in the future? And how will those possibilities impact judicial practice.
About this M/CLE:
- Accredited for one hour of Elimination of Bias credit for CA and NY (experienced/non-transitional) attorneys.
- Accredited for one hour of Diversity and Inclusion credit for IL attorneys.
- Accredited for one hour of Ethics credit for NV attorneys.
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided Live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific
Register to Attend:
April 20, 2022 Register Now