Judicial Proceedings and Trial Technology Post COVID: Critical Issues and Challenges
Zooming Around the Courtroom – The Important Considerations for Virtual Judicial Proceedings and Trials
Elimination of Bias M/CLE
What are the legal issues of which practitioners should be aware when it comes to virtual judicial proceedings and trials? What are the practical benefits and challenges of remote judicial proceedings? When should you embrace the remote world, and when should you avoid it? This section will discuss the required and expected technology competencies of judges and lawyers and how those can be satisfied.
About this M/CLE:
- Accredited for one hour of Elimination of Bias credit for CA and NY (experienced/non-transitional) attorneys.
- One hour of general credit for NV and IL
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided Live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific
Register to Attend:
May 18, 2022 Register Now