Law in Motion
Attorneys can now work anywhere using a laptop, smart phone, tablet or wearable gadget—regardless of whether you’re at the office, home or the beach. But how can you be sure your clients’ information is safe? What are the attorney’s duties when using mobile devices? Attorney and Popular Legal Technologist Brett Burney explains in plain English the attorney’s duties, the risks associated with using mobile devices to practice law, and the basics for how to ethically protect the confidential information you carry on them.
About this M/CLE:
- Accredited for one hour of Ethics credit for CA, IL and NV attorneys.
- Accredited for .5 hour of Ethics and .5 hour of Law Practice Management credit for NY (experienced/non-transitional) Attorneys.
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided Live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific
Register to Attend:
Wednesday, June 15, 2022 Register Now