How to Lose the Lines: Copying Testimony Without the Pesky Line Numbers
We had a call today from a client needing to copy testimony from a transcript without capturing those pesky transcript line numbers. This is as simple as pressing the Control + Alt keys:
1. Click to the left of the testimony needed.
2. Hold down both the Shift and ALT keys, then drag the cursor to highlight all the testimony to be copied.
3. Click on Control + C to copy the highlighted testimony.
4. Open document where testimony is to be added and click where the testimony is to appear.
5. Use Control + V to paste the testimony into that file.
6. Testimony displays without the page line numbers.