CLE Offerings for Nevada
Barkley Court Reporters is a non-accredited provider of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses for the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education. Except where noted, Barkley eCLEs qualify for one general CLE credit for those subject to the requirements of the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education. Each CLE is one hour and is provided online.
Barkley CLEs currently available to attend online include:
- Staffing for Your Firm's Future - Approved for Ethics credit
- Mobile Technology for the Legal Profession
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for the Legal Profession: Part One
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for the Legal Profession: Part Two
- Law in Motion: How to Ethically Protect Information You Carry on Your Mobile Devices - Approved for Ethics credit
- Getting the Most from Your Depositions
You may register to attend any of these CLEs online at: https://barkley.com/mcle/emcle-courses/
A non-refundable $59 registration fee applies for non-active clients. Financial hardship assistance is available for qualifying members of the Nevada State Bar Association. Please email Barkley@Barkley.com at least five business days in advance of the date of the eCLE that you would like to attend. Active Barkley clients should request a complimentary access code to attend without incurring the registration fee.
If your firm or associates would like one of Barkley's CLEs provided in-person or would like a presentation of one of our previously offered CLEs, please contact your Barkley Account Executive or call 1-800-222-1231.
If you have a need for a CLE that is not described here, please let your Barkley Account Executive know. We are always looking for new ideas, and we welcome your input.