CLE Offerings for New York
Barkley Court Reporters is a non-accredited provider of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses for The New York State Continuing Legal Education Board. Except where noted, Barkley CLEs qualify for one Law Practice Management credit for both experienced and newly admitted attorneys who are subject to the requirements of the New York State Office of Court Administration. Each CLE is one hour and is provided online.
Barkley CLEs currently available for attending online include:
- Staffing for Your Firm's Future - Elimination of Bias credit (experienced attorneys only)
- Mobile Technology for the Legal Profession - Law Practice Management credit
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for the Legal Profession: Part One - Law Practice Management credit
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for the Legal Profession: Part Two - Law Practice Management credit
- Law in Motion: How to Ethically Protect Information You Carry on Your Mobile Devices - .5 Ethics and .5 Law Practice Management Credit
- Getting the Most from Your Depositions - Law Practice Management Credit
Register to attend any of these eCLEs online at: https://barkley.com/mcle/emcle-courses/
A non-refundable $59 registration fee applies for non-active clients. Active Barkley clients should contact us for your complimentary access code. Financial hardship assistance is available for qualifying members of the New York State Bar Association. Please email Barkley@Barkley.com at least 10 business days in advance of the date of the eCLE that you would like to attend.
If your firm or associates would like one of Barkley's CLEs provided in-person or would like a presentation of one of our previously offered CLEs, please contact your Barkley Account Executive or call 1-800-222-1231.
If you have a need for a CLE that is not described here, please let your Barkley Account Executive know. We are always looking for new ideas. We welcome your input.