MCLE Offerings for Illinois
Barkley Court Reporters is an Individual Course Provider of Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) courses for the Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board of the Supreme Court of Illinois. Except where noted, Barkley eMCLEs qualify for one Law Practice Management credit for those subject to the requirements of the Supreme Court of Illinois. Each MCLE is one hour and is provided online.
Barkley MCLEs currently available to attend online include:
- Staffing for Your Firm's Future
- Practicing on the Move: Practical and Effective Mobile Lawyering Tips & Techniques
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for the Legal Profession: Part One
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for the Legal Profession: Part Two
- Law in Motion: How to Ethically Protect Information You Carry on Your Mobile Devices - Accredited for one hour of Ethics credit
- Getting the Most from Your Depositions - Accreditation Pending
You may register to attend any of these CLEs online at: https://barkley.com/mcle/emcle-courses/
A non-refundable $59 registration fee applies for non-active clients. Financial hardship assistance is available for Illinois attorneys. Please email Barkley@Barkley.com at least five business days in advance of the date of the eMCLE that you would like to attend. Active Barkley clients should request a complimentary access code to attend without incurring the registration fee.
If your firm or associates would like one of Barkley's MCLEs provided in-person or would like a presentation of one of our previously offered MCLEs, please contact your Barkley Account Executive or call 1-800-222-1231.
If you have a need for a MCLE that is not described here, please let your Barkley Account Executive know. We are always looking for new ideas, and we welcome your input.