Mobile Technology for the Legal Profession
General / Law Practice Management M/CLE
With clients demanding greater access to counsel and instant answers, attorneys are turning to mobile technology–apps and mobile devices–to enable them to meet their client expectations and deadlines while on the go. Attorney and Popular Legal Technologist Brett Burney explores the trends in mobile technology designed for legal professionals and introduces the latest and best apps for enhancing productivity without sacrificing work-life balance.
Topics covered include:
- How technology is changing the practice of law
- Basics of mobile technology
- What to know before downloading an app
- Most popular apps designed for legal professionals
- Popular business apps for legal professionals
About this M/CLE:
- Accredited for one hour of General / Law Practice Management credit for CA, IL, NV and NY attorneys.
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific