Quickly Add Deposition Settings to Outlook Calendar
Looking for a fast and easy way to add deposition settings and their details to your Outlook? Your secure BarkleyWeb online deposition repository provides a link for adding depositions to your calendar and informing others. Use this link to save yourself both time and effort.
- From BarkleyWeb, select the CALENDAR tab.
- In the Search Criteria panel on the left, enter the Job Date(s), Case name, Witness name, and/or Ordering Attorney for the deposition(s) to be added to your calendar or sent to other parties in the case. Click SEARCH.
- The name of the deposition appears as a link on the Calendar view. If in List view mode, the Job Number is a link. Click on the link to display the deposition details.
- In the Job Information section, click on the ADD TO MY CALENDAR link, located to the right of the deposition date. BarkleyWeb downloads an Appointment Confirmation.
- Open the Confirmation download. The Calendar Appointment contains the deponent and case name, location, time, date and job number.
- To save this information to your calendar only, select SAVE & CLOSE.
- To forward the deposition details to other parties in the case using Outlook, select INVITE ATTENDEES. The “TO” email address field appears. Enter the email addresses for each party that is to attend. Select SEND. Your Invitees will receive the invite and can choose to add it to their calendar.
BarkleyWeb offers a number of great tools that can make your work as a legal professional much easier. Give us a call at 800.222.1231 for a quick online demo. For more information, visit BarkleyWeb.