Imagine logging onto a secure web page and being face-to-face with your deponent, seeing the transcript of your deposition as it is being recorded and introducing exhibits from your laptop--all from the comfort of your own office. Everything you need to take your deposition is accessible on a single screen.
With BarkleyStreamON your imagination is now reality. BarkleyStreamON puts you face-to-face with the deponent and allows you to view, search and mark the transcript of the testimony in realtime--even introduce exhibits stored on your computer without having to travel, carry banker boxes or toggle between software programs. Your expert witnesses can join your deposition as well--without the inconvenience of having to travel and time away from their own office.
Access to your deponent is now as close as your PC, MAC, laptop, iPad, Kindle Fire, or Android-enabled tablet.
Using a single software platform accessible from a secure webpage, you can:
- Take depositions remotely with two-way video streaming, realtime and electronic exhibits--or any combination thereof
- Observe deponent with one-way deposition video streaming
- Search for keywords and annotate your transcript in realtime
- Introduce, stamp and mark documents, videos, audio files and images as exhibits electronically
- Use non-discoverable chat to consult privately with your team, senior counsel, expert witnesses, or clients during deposition
Save yourself time and effort. Save your clients the high cost of travel and managing exhibits.
Schedule BarkleyStreamON for your next deposition.
Request a complimentary five-minute online demo.