Imagine logging onto a secure web page and being face-to-face with your deponent, seeing the transcript of your deposition as it is being recorded and introducing exhibits from your laptop--right in the comfort of your office. Everything you need to take your deposition is accessible on a single screen.
With BarkleyStreamON your imagination is now reality. BarkleyStreamON puts you face-to-face with the deponent and allows you to view, search and mark the transcript of the testimony in realtime--and even introduce exhibits stored on your computer without having to travel, carry banker boxes or even toggle between software programs.
Access to your deponent is as close as your PC, MAC, iPad, Kindle Fire, or Android-enabled tablet anywhere in the world. No application downloads are necessary. Expert witnesses can join your deposition without the inconvenience of travel and time away from work.
Using a single software platform accessible from a secure webpage, you can:
- Take depositions remotely with two-way video streaming, realtime and/or e-exhibits
- Observe deponent with one-way deposition video streaming
- Search for keywords and annotate your transcript in realtime
- Introduce, stamp and mark documents, videos, audio files, and images as exhibits electronically
- Chat privately with your group or individual attendees during deposition
Save yourself time and effort. Save your clients the high cost of travel and managing exhibits.
Schedule BarkleyStreamON for your next deposition.