Use Barkley's network of video conference facilities to see and interact with the deponent anywhere they are in the world. Barkley's videoconferencing services expand the capabilities of traditional video conferencing systems enabling you to securely and reliably connect to:
- Seven different locations across the globe
- Different video conferencing systems (Polycom, Cisco, Tandberg)
- Remote locations where Internet access is unreliable
- Realtime of the transcript using complementary software
- Electronic exhibits using the latest in complementary e-exhibit apps
- Private chat for onsite counsel before the deposition has concluded
For those instances when a deponent, client, business associate or expert witnesses cannot make it to a video conferencing facility, Barkley's mobile video conferencing technology can enable them to join you via their Internet-enabled device--desktops, laptops, iPads, tablets and phones. Using Barkley's fully encrypted and completely secure videoconferencing services, you can take depositions anywhere in the world and still drive home at the end of the day.