“Face-to-Face” Options – Easy and Secure
BarkleyRemote videoconferencing enables deponents, clients, subject matter experts and co-counsel to join you in a deposition, mediation, arbitration or client meeting. All you need is high speed internet access and a camera enabled device such as a computer, phone or tablet. Exhibits can be introduced via email, upload or sharing via screen sharing.
Secure connections include:
- Encrypted audio, video and chat, on request;
- All remote depositions are private – we do not make these events public in any way;
- Unique deposition Meeting ID provided – we never use the same Meeting ID (URL) twice;
- Password-protected - each attendee automatically receives an invite with the unique Meeting ID and unique password.
Once deposition is underway, the meeting can be locked on request;
- URL provided only to your stated attendees and is given to them directly.