Staffing for Your Firm’s Future
Elimination of Bias M/CLE
Diversity and Inclusion/Ethics M/CLE
Every generation thinks the next generation has it easier. Likewise, younger generations typically categorize older generations as impeding progress. This is a premise of generational studies. But is there actually something different about today’s youngest legal professionals that warrants special consideration? This eM/CLE looks at one reason why younger associates and legal staff approach work differently than their senior counterparts and provides an evidence-based approach to reducing the generation bias that often results.
About this M/CLE:
- Accredited for one hour of Elimination of Bias credit for CA and NY (experienced/non-transitional) attorneys.
- Accredited for one hour of Diversity and Inclusion credit for IL attorneys.
- Accredited for one hour of Ethics credit for NV attorneys.
- A $59 non-refundable registration fee applies.
- Active Barkley clients should contact us for complimentary access code.
- Financial assistance available at: Barkley@Barkley.com
- Provided Live at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Pacific